Friday, September 28, 2012

Company Politic



Kindly refer above attached for my current feeling.

W-H-YYYYYYYYYY????

When I first got my job in Standard Chartered Bank,
I don't feel any politic going on although I'm only working there for a year.

After that I joined IBM.
Such a big big international company and their staffs is like few thousands of them.
In IBM, I learnt to defined COMPANY POLITIC.
But, for a huge company like this I don't surprise there is politic going on in there. 
My policy is... you don't touch on me then I will stand aside. 
Basically, my 18 months life in IBM considered PEACEFUL.

Until I joined my Father company.
A place where you can see craps, gossips & dramas every day.
Different kind of issues and with different people involved.
Staff join & leave like a monthly routine.

I had a deep thought on that and try my best to figuring out what's wrong!

Is it because of the workload? 
Is it because of the management?
OR
Is it because of the people itself?

I've seen through every single of their drama & gossip like SERIOUSLY!
The major reason to causing all these is ---> the MANAGER.
Oh well, 
I do not know what's wrong with the manager as I am a standalone party + 太子女...
No matter how everyone still have to 'give face' to me.

But, what I trying to point out here is...
YES!
sometime the manager might sounds too bitchy to us,
but throwing letter or saying bad words behind is not the cool way to solve the problem.
If you have any dissatisfaction why not have a discussion with the Manager?
Most of us will thinks that..."cheh...useless one la...you think he/ she will listen to you?"
But, you never try, you never know.


And, seriously...
our Manager is still considered OK compare with IBM lor!!!
Our manager is in Novice Level only. (you will know what does Novice mean if you play Ragnarok)
Phew~
I am not saying who's right, who's wrong.
So long you think you're right and you can prove to the Manager then I am sure you can definitely shut his/ her mouth up without using your mouth to have some back-end attack at his/ her back.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ crapz ♥