Friday, May 25, 2012

My Favourite Animal Pal in Madagascar3: Europe’s Most Wanted





OMG!!!
It's 'I LIKE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT, I LIKE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT' time!!!!
It's been so long after the 'Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa and now finally Madagascar 3 is releasing soon at 8th June 2012!
I can't wait no more as I've been waiting for Madagascar 3 to be release for such a long time. I guess my neck is growing long enough to have the same length as Melman the Giraffe in Madagascar! 


I guess it's very common that we audience always have some 'special interest' towards particular character in a movie. So, tell me! Who's your favourite animal pal in Madagascar3: Europe's Most Wanted?




Well, Melman- the  hypochondriac giraffe is always my top favourite since the very first Madagascar movie came out in year 2005, then Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa and now Madagascar 3: Europe Most Wanted. Although he is not really a key person in the whole Madagascar movie (like how Alex- the Lion does) but he just caught my attention when I first watched the movie. 


My first impression towards Melman is having doses of medicine for meals and doctor's appointments frequently. *sick cat* He always showing his sick face and feeling so down & emo. He even complains about having brown spots on his neck (the spots, in real life, are natural). *LOL* such a stupid yet silly boy. 






One thing I love about Melman the most  is his love for Gloria is deep, and is always a gentleman to her. If you guys out there can recall, Melman and Gloria actually found love in Africa during the last episode of Madagascar movie. 
MY GOD! 
CAN YOU BELIEVE A GIRAFFE FALL IN LOVE WITH A HIPPO? 


Well, for me I think it's amazing. And...and...and...Do you know what's Melman's dream are realised as he and Gloria how to balance it all on the circus high wire due to their height difference. I personally thinks that it does brings out some hidden meaning for say height & skin colour ain't a problem in a relationship (as girrafe & hippo consider as different kind of animal type). 


I have too much to talk about this silly funny fellow here and he just brings a lot laughter to me with his fellow of buddy - Alex, Marty, Gloria, King Julien and THE PENGUINS! 






Lastly, I would like to say WELLDONE to DreamWorks Animation always did a Good Job in producing such quality movie! :D 


Alright, till then! It's time for me to start *counting down* until the day I can finally meet Melman again in the CINEMA and sing alone with the 'I LIKE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT'. <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ crapz ♥