Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silent Scenery

I don't know what makes me have the urge to blog about this band.
To be frank, i know nothing about this band before.
All i know is they are Russell's friend.
:o
Somehow, i bumped into these group of peoples last Saturday at The Bee- Publika.
Was supposed to have lunch with Collin there and such a coincidence that Silent Scenery is performing that day at The Bee.

First of all, we don't feel good to have these group of peoples blasting music in an indoor restaurant.
We found it very noisy and we just want to have a quiet lunch and rest ourself after a hectic of week.
But once they started playing, me and my friend was stunned.
We are so amazed by their music although they just mainly playing music without vocal but still it's fabulous!
Me and Collin was so impressed with their music and for god sake we fell in love with the rhythm immediately.



Managed to grab their album at their booth (they setting up a mini booth back at The Bee).
Go on car, played the CD immediately and enjoying myself in their music.
:)
I'm amazed that Malaysia actually have such a band with such a bloody good music.
Silent Scenery just brighten up my day!
For anyone who don't know them out there, kindly click on this -> Silent Scenery and find out more about them!
They are indeed AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ crapz ♥